Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sigh...so much for those plans

I was GOING to be writing at midnight, but Mr. Sleepy had other plans. I fell asleep in my chair around 11:45, woke up at 2:00 and crawled into bed. I then spent all day putting off writing by finding "other things" to do, like laundry, pulling weeds in the back yard, reorganizing my dresser, loading music onto my PC, doing my nails, counting the coins in my coin jar, finish a crossword puzzle, you get the idea. By the end of the day, I was really beginning to hate myself. I want to do this so much, and yet, I spent the entire day putting it off.

There is good news, however. Thanks to the time change, I messed up my clock and woke up an hour early, so I spent most of that hour writing. I got about 1000 words down and it felt great to finally break the ice!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm behind by 2334 words and need to get to work!

No comments: