Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happee Fangsgivings!



Awww, isn't that cute!

Little depressed this morning, but I'll get through it. If you've read through my entries, you'll see that I joined eharmony. It hasn't gone very well. I know I shouldn't have expected miracles, but I thought I'd give it a try. This is the last month of my subscription (though it does renew monthly) and I may go one more month...not sure. Anyway, I was matched with someone last week and I was really surprised at how compatible we seemed. Going through the "getting to know you" process, I kept expecting him to drop out at any point, but he didn't. I was starting to wonder if we would actually get to the "let's meet" phase when this morning, I found out he closed the match. No more communications. I admit, I'm disappointed. I was really starting to like this guy. Oh well. Like I said, I'll get through this, and I'll probably stay with it for another month or so. We'll see. Besides, he was distracting me a bit from my NaNo.

Okay, enough of that. I'm grateful to have my family, that everyone is healthy and happy, and that I can post cute pictures of cats. Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: