Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NaNoWriMo, Day 28

I DID IT!!!!

I can't believe I actually did it! Fifty Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty-Five words in 28 days! And this was my very first NaNoWriMo!

This was a rough month, I have to tell you, but I'm so glad it's over! And no, don't expect to see any postings of my work. It's horrible, yucky, trashy and any other adjective you can think of. I came up with two words that describe this manuscript, and I actually put those words in...the MMC's accountant works for the firm of Dreck and Drivel. Yep, that's how I would describe my manuscript...dreck and drivel.

Well, now that it's done, I can dedicate December to -- erp, sorry, can't edit this mess yet. I got my writing assignment back and now I have to focus on that. However, there is another great site, NaNoFiMo - National Novel Finishing Month! I've already registered but I'm going to focus on my assignment rather than my NaNo. I only need to write the second chapter by December 21, so I hope I can finish that and get into Dreck and Drivel for NaNoFiMo.

The adventure continues! Stay tuned!

No comments: