Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Going away for a few days

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I won't be for a couple days. I'm driving down to Myrtle Beach. Gotta get away from it all sometimes, you know? I went to Chicago in March, but that was not a vacation. I guess this won't be a true vacation either, but at least it's a break.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent writing done. I have to turn in Chapter 1 in a few days and I am no where near ready. My Chapter 1 has two scenes and the first one is done. The second, however, is still very, very, very raw. Scene one is a properly cooked, delicious filet mignon (sp) while scene two has been cut from the animal and slapped on the plate...raw, bleeding and ugly.

Now that I've completely upset my stomach, it's time for bed.

No comments: