And the fans rejoice!
Yeah, I can hear the echoes of their cheers.
Well, I'm back from my trip. It wasn't entirely successful, because my friend was going to try to fix the AC in my car. He got the elements of the dashboard apart, and was at the point of needing to remove the steering wheel. After that, he could take the dashboard off, then the heater element (forget exactly what he called it), then he could get to the AC part that needed to be replaced. To remove the steering wheel, he needed a steering wheel puller, which he didn't have.
A neighbor of his works on classic cars, so chances were very good that he would have one. Problem is, my steering wheel has an air bag. Even with the battery disconnected, it was still possible to set off the air bag, which is an expensive fix, one that he can't do. He can pull the dash out a few inches, but the dash needs to come out to remove all the screws from the heater element.
So we talked about it, and decided to put the car back together and I would just continue to suffer. I've been suffering for two years and I'm getting a bit tired of it, but I'll hold on a while longer. Fortunately, the weather is getting cooler, so I won't have to suffer for much longer.
I have pictures from my trip that I'll post tomorrow.
In the meantime, a friend sent me this meme...
WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Kitty Cavalier. Playing tonight, Kitty and the Cavaliers!
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Chocolate Chip. Is it vanilla or chocolate? Make up your mind!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
JNew. Yeah, her...jnew her once...
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Panda. Sounds more like a night club, with Kitty and the Cavaliers as the entertainment.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Anne Milford. And introducing Skylar Montana's grandmother, Anne Milford!
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Newja. "Nana Newja Wookie" grunted Jabba as he swallowed another rodent.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Pepsi. I've been to Ireland and I never saw Green Pepsi. My job is done.
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
David Arthur. Yeah, we've all heard of him, him and Arthur David.
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Mambo M&Ms. A bit misleading...my M&Ms aren't exactly Mambos.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Ann George. A good name to disappear with.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Henson Houston. Or should it be Houston Henson? Either way, Muppets will be involved.
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Moonflower. Am I going undercover at the Purple Panda?
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Orange Shirtsleevie. I'd wear an orange t-shirt.
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Bagel Juniper. Tastes good with Grape Nuts.
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Cross-Stitching Blizzard Tour. Ladies, thread your needles!