Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Century Post!!!

100th POST! YAY !!! (cue the confetti)

I can't believe I've made 100 posts here. When I first started blogging, I wasn't even sure I would keep it up for very long, but here I am at #100. Woo-hoo!!

And now for the other reason for making this post...my nephew's coming home!

My nephew Mike has been in Iraq since August (I think) and he just called to say he has left Iraq. He didn't say where exactly he was for security reasons and that's fine. I'm just thrilled to know he's out of Iraq and on his way home. It would be so wonderful if he could stop in here to see his family before going back to his base, but I'll be happy knowing he's back on US soil and that he'll be home in time for his daughter's birth. I wish I could be there when he lands and sees how big Stephanie has gotten. She's only three weeks from her due date so you know she must be huge! (Just joking, Steph!)

Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayers and keeping Michael safe. Thank you, Linda and Dad, for watching over him and keeping him safe so he could return home to Stephanie and their baby. Thank you, thank you, thank you, amen.

No comments: