Monday, January 19, 2009

News Article

Found this on MSNBC.com. Seems some of the MSM is starting to realize there truly IS another side--

Click here

Barack Obama was not my choice for president, but he won the job. Therefore, I do accept him as my president and I will support him, kinda like those people who support our troops but not the war they're fighting.

But the last paragraph of that article pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole "Obamessiahmania" thing...

...Lise Lindeberg, a 72-year-old retiree in Stockholm, Sweden, thinks people have put too much faith in Obama.

"I feel sorry for the poor thing," she said. "People want him to be a savior — some kind of messiah. You just can't become president and change everything when there's no money."



Tack själv, Lise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear. He may be charismatic but he's just a guy. I wish him the best, but I think people are expecting waaaay too much from him. They're gonna be wicked pissed when they wake up a year from now and things are the same...