Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did you take the test?

Just took the Jeopardy online test...I'll never know just how well I did because they'll never let me know (booo!), but I don't think I did all that bad. Maybe missed 12 or 15 out of 50 questions. Of course, if I did well enough and they choose me to move to the next level, that's a pretty good clue that I did well. We'll see.

As for my writing, well, we're closing in on the end of the month and I still don't think I'm going to hit 30,000 words, but I'm going to come a lot closer than I thought I was. I'm at 21,368 with four days to go. There's a shade of a chance my office might be closed tomorrow. It snowed today, and more snow and ice are expected overnight. If the roads are bad, my boss will close the office for the day and if that happens, I can spend the day writing. Which would be a good thing because that would boost my word count. So we'll see what happens.

Pixie's nudging my shoulder...she wants me to finish this one scene before I go to bed, so I'd better get to it.

No comments: