Monday, September 10, 2007

Blog Transfer, 8-4-2007

Well, I finished Assignment 3 and sent it off last week. Now on to Assignment 4...writing the first chapter.
I've been waiting for this one. I've been writing the frame of the first chapter in my head almost since I started this class and now I finally get to do it! I'm going to do it right and by the book (ha-ha) and not go ahead of the lesson book. I have a few chapters in the handbook to read and start reading Assignment 4 then I can get started. I can't wait!


Don't know if I ever mentioned, but I teach Sunday school at my church. I was on a kind of sabbatical from teaching so I could take a class. Well, that class ended and I returned to teaching, and my director goes and send my co-teacher onto sabbatical! So now I go from being a solo teacher of one class to being a co-teacher in another class to being a student to being a co-teacher to being a solo teacher, all in about a three month period. And that reminds me...I gotta prepare for class tomorrow!


Oh, and read my writing handbook.
Oh, and start reading Assignment 4.
Oh, and...never mind...If I keep typing, it'll never get done

No comments: